1) Chess FreeChess is the oldest strategy games played since times immemorial. There are twelve difficulty levels across two game modes, such as Casual and Pro modes. Chess Tutor is a powerful option that shows a recommended piece to move. It is excellent for developing a chess strategy and avoiding simple mistakes. This has a unique "human-like" style, which makes it all the more interesting. It is about as complete of a chess game as you can find. It utilizes the Treebeard Chess Engine.
2) The Escapists 2: Pocket BreakoutThis is where players collect and craft various items and plan their escape from the prison by breaking the prison and planning for a safe exit. It is an exciting game that involves specific astonishing techniques to break the prison. Though this game is a bit expensive, it requires one time payment after that there are no in-app purchases or ads. While playing it, you can also provide training to the prisoners in the gym or library to beat them in the competition very smartly.
The Escapists 2
3) Fire Emblem HeroesThis gaming title is a tactical role-playing game that appeared first on consoles and is now optimized for mobile devices. The game continues at several locations, which can be navigated using a global map. Communication channels are set up to learn new information from the characters. You can also earn money and experience by completing several interesting tasks bought by the characters. Note: It is not a game that can be played permanently offline, so if you're looking to travel to an area where you have to play everything in airplane mode, this might not be the game for you.
Fire Emblem Heroes
4) Kingdom RushThis is a series of games that are also quite good if you have a thing for the tower defense strategy. Apart from the static towers, you also have two or three (with the latest update) abilities that can be deployed to deal with sudden threats that often come in the game. There is also a hero character who can move around the map to combat situations. Kingdom Rush is an excellent execution of defense strategies that make it excel among other tower-defense games.
5) Total Domination – RebornThis game occurs in the future on the scorched war land on which you will need to build the base of the future, furnishing it with modern weapons and making it more robust for future battles. You can also earn bonus rewards by commanding your troops every day. You have to safeguard your sector from invaders and take the fight to your enemies. Planning and execution of strategies can be done alone or by forming alliances and clans with other Sectors, whatever suits your game style. Total Domination-Reborn is entirely free, while some game items can be purchased for money.
6) Pocket City FreeThe gameplay is simple, fun, and easy to use. It is understandable and offers a lot in spite of being available for free. It contains no microtransactions and works offline without any restrictions. You can build your city as a mayor and create residential, commercial, and industrial sites. Parks and recreation spots can also be constructed. Strategize and respond to crime and disasters accordingly. The players control cash flow, traffic, and citizen's happiness. Additionally, you can also trigger fun and horrible things to add a little spice to it. It is a game that re-imagines the classic city-building simulation.
Pocket City Free
7) Galaxy Legend-Cosmic Conquest Sci-Fi GameIt has a fantastic interface that delivers stunning galactic imagery, and you will undoubtedly enjoy it. In the game you get the sole possession of the space colony, for which you must do everything to ensure its development and see to it that it flourishes. It has single and multiplayer dimensions to implement strategies in a galactic battlefield. You need to coordinate strategic battles with tons of various combinations of fleet setups and skills. Increase your rank in the PVP arena by waging war against players.
8) Rusted Warfare-RTS StrategyThis game has a fast user interface and is inspired by classic real-time strategy games like Total Annihilation and Command and Conquer. In this, commands are issued through the minimap, multi-touch support, unit groups, and rally points. One unique feature is that you can create and load your custom levels. It has more than forty unique land, air, and sea units for smooth gameplay. It also includes a custom game mode for practicing and goofing around with its mechanics. It includes campaigning, survival, and challenge missions with full AI. If you're into retro games, this might excite you.
9) The Battle for Polytopia - An Epic Civilization WarThis is a low poly turn-based strategy game where you can lead your civilization into war. The crazy way of play makes it quite compelling with its four amazing tribes. It is entirely up to you to spend the resources wisely and assemble your troops effectively in this battle arena. You can play the battle in several ways and a quick and easy pick up and play version. You can increase the population of your city by farming, fishing, and mining to generate income, which can, later on, be spent on warriors, to build new structures that give several advantages or to explore new technologies. Every game you play will be a unique experience for you.
The Battle for Polytopia
10) Mushroom Wars 2- Epic Tower Defense RTSIt is an award-winning strategy game under which you will be facing the enemies with an army of mushrooms. You can upgrade your fungi base, capture battle map objectives and lead your tribe to gain victory over one tower at a time. You can get control mushroom soldier armies online as well as in offline competition. You can challenge legendary heroes with strong skills that act as generals while you can control and command the mushroom tribe minions. You need to boost up your team with buffs and sneaky abilities to gain control and success in breaking the enemy defenses.