1. MarioThis is one of the favourite games for 90s kids. The simple task of passing hurdles and keeping yourself safe from monsters was so interesting that I could play this for hours. The game is as thrilling to play now as it was back in the day. This is actually one of the best games to play when there is no wifi.
2. Dead TriggerIf you are a fan of zombie games, this is one of the best offline games to play. This is a first person shooter game with multiple levels. As you progress through the game, your strength will grow and you will easily kill the zombies.
3. Bouncy BallThis was one of the most popular games of the early 2000s. The game had different levels where the player had to bounce the balls to pass the hurdles. One of the best things about this game is the attractive visual elements.
4. Bumper ManThis was another major offline game of the 90s. The game was a hit among the kids back then as it gave us monsters to kill and a lot of levels to pass.
5. Monument ValleyThis is one of the most interesting games to have on this list. It is a puzzle game where you have to solve the puzzle by getting through optical illusions and architecture. With stunning visuals as a backdrop, this game is a delight for the eyes.
6. Snake GameThis was one of the most common games in the 90s. I’ll be surprised to know if you are a 90s kid and haven’t played this game.
7. Subway SurferThis hurdle game is played by gamers from all over the world. In this game, you have to run, jump and avoid hurdles while a cop chases you closely behind. This was one of my personal favourites and I play it even today.
8. BadlandThis is an action adventure game set in a beautiful forest. You have to overcome umpteen obstacles to reach the next level and finish the game.
9. Contract Killer 2This is a game about missions where your job is to kill people equipped with heavy weapons. The missions are really tough to complete and each level needs some new strategies to kill the enemy.
Contract Killer 2
10. Metal SlugThis is another game where you have to kill to win. It is one of the most played games of 90s kids. The sound of the firing and all the action was something that I enjoyed the most about this game.
11. Swamp AttackThis is a fun game where you have to shoot crazy animals to protect your house. You get the option to choose your weapon. You can even upgrade to heavy weapons through in-app purchases.
12. Shadow Fight 2This is a fighting game which can be played offline. You get to choose from multiple weapons for the fight and show your fighting skills.
Shadow Fight 2
13. Jetpack JoyrideThis is one of the most amazing adventure games that you can play on your phone. If you have the craze for adventure games, this is a game you definitely need to try.
14. LimboThis is one of the coolest games I have played so far. The game is about a boy who tries to go through a jungle which is full of unforeseen obstacles. The challenging part of this game is to figure out the puzzles to stay alive in the game.
15. Pixel DungeonThis is one of the most unique offline games with pixel-art effects. The uniqueness of this game makes it one of the most played free no wifi games today.
Select a Game By Category
You can now play games without internet access
In the world of Progressive Web Apps, you can access the functionality of your game apps without the need for internet. This list just showed you the best offline games to try.
The list shows all the major no wifi games for Android and iOS devices.
I have mentioned the type of game in the description for each game.